Mollie over at Mollie’s Musings, nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Hi, Mollie, *waves frantically* thank you for thinking of me!
So, there are some rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and who doesn’t love a good rule… um, okay, moving on to the rules:
1) Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
2) Nominate up to 11 bloggers who bring sunshine to the blogging world, and create 11 questions for them to answer. (This one I might be a rebel and break…)
1) Do you have any tattoos? If so, details please- who, what, when, where, why, and how? If not, would you ever get one? Do you know what you’d get?
I have three! One on each wrist and one on my back. I’ve included pictures because I’m thorough like that, but I couldn’t get one of my back- shame *cough*. That one is a tribal thing that needs refilling, and started out small until I had a 9lb 1oz baby- if you get my drift. I had my back tatt done on my 18th. Mum paid for it as a gift, I picked something off the wall without thought, and voila. It is what it is. I wanted it at that point in my life, and hey, I see tatts as diaries on our skin. The flowers I had done for my 21st *theme going here*. Same applies- Mum paid as a gift, I walked in off the street, picked a tatt, had the tatt. The third is for my daughter, Sophie. That one was thought through and meaningful.
Yes, I am having another. My hubby and I are getting the date of our wedding underneath our wedding rings.
2) What’s the first thing you notice about a guy or a girl?
Their manners- how they treat other people.
3) If you’re the hero what does the villain look like?
A hero. Nah, only jokes. In all seriousness, I’d want a villian I could laugh at.
4) Three fun things you’d want with you on a desert island. Nothing practical, please.
- Kindle with a s*#tload of unread ebooks on it.
- Slip and slide- and an all in one swim suit. No bikinis on those things-eek!
- Photo booth with the fun accessories for scrapbooking at a later date.
Can I ask for one more thing? I mean, just incase I was by my lonesome…
5) If you could create a creature from scratch, what would it look like? (*cough* Tom Hiddleston)
Jason Stathom with a bit of Tom Hardy thrown in for good measure.
6) Do you believe in soulmates? Romantic, platonic, or both?
I believe in both. I am a huge advocate of friends of quality not quantity. I’m lucky to have found friends who I know will last a life time. Our humours etc are in sync. Now, on to the romantic stuff! I met my hubby a month before we turned 15. Yep, we only have 12 days between us in age. I joke that he was made for me, as I am the eldest. We’ve been together ever since… 15 years this year. It’s scary to think that this year we would have been in each others lives for the same amount of time as we have been without each other. We have a 5 year old daughter, and got married last year. So, although this year is our 15th anniversary, it will only be our 1st wedding anniversary. We like to shake things up hehe.
7) If you had to work with one of your characters, who would it be and why?
Golding Kersey from my EVO Nation series. Just love the little gob-shite. For all the EVO Nation readers out there- I know.
8) What’s the craziest thing you want to do and why?
It’s not so much crazy, as a must. I want to sleep in one of these and see the Aurora Borealis:
9) What is your favourite word? Least favourite?
My favourite word is ‘sonder’. It’s meaning: the realisation that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own. This really affects me. I emphasise a lot, and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but I’m very aware of how others feel, and if I witness something horrid or see something on social media that affects even just one person, I can’t get it out of my head for days. On the other hand, I love to see people happy. It literally, makes my day, week, year.
My least favourite word is ‘phlegm’- not only is it a bugger to spell, but it just sounds as gross as what it is describing.
10) What’s the last picture you took on your phone or camera?
This is my little Sophie Anne. Isn’t she the cutest? She deserves to be immortalised in ink on my skin, don’t you think?
11) List someone you know and describe them in five words. That’s not really a question but oh well.)
My husband, Nathan.
- Dad of the Year
- Funny as hell
I went for ten *technically more than ten* because, hey, I wouldn’t have married him for less haha ;)!
I am unsure who has or hasn’t been tagged in this one, so I won’t bore you all by tagging you again, even though I love so many of you wonderful lot. So, here’s what we can do: If you want to partake in this tag, answer Mollie’s fab questions, and tag both Mollie and I in the post. Mollie, because like I said, they’re her amazeball questions, and me because I’m nosey.
Thanks again Mollie for the nomination!!
Content belongs to KJ.Chapman. Questions belong to Mollie Wallace.