Over the last three days, I have been corresponding with book bloggers, reviewers, and book tubers in regards to my eBooks: EVO Nation and EVO Shift. I’ve had a great response, and have been emailing out PDF copies all morning! Thank you to those who have requested copies of one or both books, and I hope you enjoy the read.
I’m still sending out copies in exchange for blog/ goodreads reviews, so holler if you’re interested.
5 Reasons Why You Should Send Out Free Copies:
- People love a freebie, and if you’re asking for something in exchange, ie a review, it’s common curtesy to offer a copy for free.
- Reviews sell books. It’s a catch 22. To sell books you need reviews, but to get reviews you have to sell books. Offering free copies boosts your reviews and recognition.
- Your book gets more visibility on various social media/ blog platforms.
- Readers listen to book bloggers, booktubers, and influencial reviewers. It is what it is. Some readers will only scour blogs and review sites for their next read. If you get your book featured, then your book is on the radar.
- Networking. You can build up a rapport with some bloggers/ reviewers and have a large contact list for future releases.
Nine times out of ten, the reviewers are cheerleaders, encouragers, and great supporters. It’s great fun to get to know everybody in the reading and writing field.