I was tagged by Holly Evans to answer her ‘Baring Your Soul’ post questions. This tag has been created by Holly herself. Head on over to check out Holly’s blog.
Carry on reading if you want a little insight into the life of KJ…
- What’s your biggest fear?
Losing someone I love. Oh, and moths. I hate those winged, buggy freaks.
- What’s your happiest memory?
I have two. The day my daughter, Sophie, was born, and the day I married my childhood sweetheart.
- What’s your five year plan?
Writing related: Completing my EVO Nation series, and the second series I have in the works.
- What’s your favourite non-sexual intimate contact?
I like a good hug. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they hug.
- What’s your dream date- money no issue?
Going to see the Aurora Borealis. I desperately want to see it. I know the hubby would love it too.
- What’s your song?
I’ve never really thought about it. I guess, everyone’s song should be ‘I am what I am’ by Shirley Bassey. Check out the song here.
- What’s the most amazing thing someone has said about you?
On my hen night we played the Mr & Mrs game. My hens had pre-asked my hubby questions, and then I had to guess his answers correctly. They asked him to pick one word to describe his wife to be. I chose bubbley, but no, he chose perfect. Needless to say there was a resounding ‘Awwwwwww’ as all the women in the room melted. *blushes*
- If you could have any possible super power, what would you chose?
I have answered a similar question to this before, and the answer is still the same. The ability to bring my characters to life.
- What’s your guilty pleasure film?
Dirty dancing EVERY time.
- What’s your best physical feature?
I always get uncomfortable answering these sorts of questions. I’d say my eyes, but my hubby always says my smile. The best smiles end in the eyes, anyhow.
- If you could be remembered for one personality trait, what would you want that to be?
Kindness. If this was Divergent, I’d be in Amity.
- What are your non-writing/book related hobbies?
Spending time with the family. If I’m not writing, I’m being Mummy and wife. We are always out on rambles, discovering new walks and beaches etc. The joys of living in Cornwall, England.
- What does an ideal night out look like to you?
Meal and/or cinema, followed by a night of drinks and dancing.
- What’s the biggest risk you ever took- did it pay off?
I lost my job (a job I hated and where I was made to cry on more than one occasion). So, I needed a new job urgently. I applied for the only vacancy available in my area- health care worker. I got the job, started work, and absolutely loved it. It was supposed to be temporary, but I was there for nearly four years until I had my daugther. I made it to Senior Carer (supervisor). I’d have never known how rewarding that type of job could be if I didn’t make that call.
I’m not sure who has been tagged in this tag, so I shall offer an open invitation to anyone who wants to join in. Remember to link back to Holly’s original tag when you do.