It’s that time again – ‘Friday Fun’ post time!
Today, I am giving my answers to twenty of the all time most pointless questions. Feel free to join in. Let’s get to know (pointless) things about each other.
- What’s your favourite colour? Green.
- What’s meal could you eat for the rest of your life? A Sunday roast (cooked by someone else).
- What Hogwarts house would you be in? Hufflepuff.
- If you had a super power, what would it be? To create literary characters who come to life.
- Coke or Pepsi? Neither.
- Daytime or Night time? Daytime.
- What sound annoys you? People hiccupping when they’re trying to talk to me.
- What is your karaoke song? Depends on the mood. Black Velvet or the Shoop Shoop song.
- Craziest Purchase? Spice Girls silver platforms boots.
- Who would play you in a film of your life? Helena Bonham Carter. I think she is amazing, and she’d be able to portray my level of crazy.
- Your job during school/college? I worked in a chippy (fish and chip shop).
- What is your guilty pleasure? A bar of galaxy dipped in a cup of hot tea.
- Is the glass half full or half empty? Half full.
- How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? About 8 or 9.
- What is the first memory you recall? I was being pushed in my buggy by my Mum, and my Dad broke off a piece of my Milky Bar and ate it. I was distraught.
- Biggest pet peeve? Bad manners/ rudeness.
- How would your friends describe you? As Monica from ‘Friends’ mixed with a touch of Phoebe.
- What is your fear/ phobia? Fear: Losing a loved one. Phobia: Moths.
- Dog or cat person? Dog, although, I don’t have either.
- What unusual item do you have in your handbag right now? A bubble wand.
So, there you have it. Twenty pointless question and answers. I don’t believe that knowing someone’s favourite colour can tell you anything about them as a person, but it’s all in the name of fun.