I received this award on a wet and windy day in Cornwall, England and it cheered my morning up. I owe my thanks to An Artsy Appetite. I appreciate you thinking of me when you received your own award. You should all check out her blog. If you have an interest in art and food, hit that follow button.
The rules of this award:
- Thank and link the blogger who awarded you.
- Answer the questions the blogger has provided.
- Award 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions and notify your chosen bloggers of their award.
Here are my answers:
1. What is your favourite colour for clothes/dresses/outfits?
My favourite colour is green, but when it comes to clothes, I like patterns.
2. Favourite inspirational quote?
‘To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.’ ~ Oscar Wilde.
3. Fine dining or take out?
4. Which one would you see, Sci-Fi movie or Thriller?
Sci-Fi all the way! I watch, read, and write Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
5. Why do you blog?
I blog to share my experiences as a self-published author, to build a platform, and to share in other blogger’s experiences.
6. Do you have any plans for your blog?
As my blog is still in its infancy, I hope to reach out to more followers.
7. What would be your favourite holiday destination? Why?
I would love to go to Lapland at Christmas time. My daughter wants to see Santa’s grotto, and I want a shot at seeing the Northern Lights.
8. Paper books or Kindle?
Both. I love the smell of books, and have a vast collection, but I also appreciate Kindle, and self-published my own book on Amazon Kindle.
9. What do you enjoy cooking the most?
Roast dinners. I love a good roast potato.
10. Who is your favourite person? Why?
I have two- my daughter and my partner. They are my world.
I award the ‘Sisterhood of the World’ Bloggers Award to the following:
- Art and Soul
- Princess Kick-Ass
- Elizabeth Gracie
- Cookie Break
- Sojourning in Style
- Riley’s Ramblings
- Stephy Sweet Bakes
- Mia Zephyr
- Brittany Marie Reads
- Earth Lights
Here are my 10 questions for you:
- What is your most prized possession?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- What actress would you pick to play you in a film of your life?
- What film title sums up your life?
- What is your go to karaoke song?
- What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
- Do you have a phobia? If so, what is it?
- What is your favourite book?
- Tell me something that annoys you.
- Tell me something that inspires you.
Congratulations to you all.
You do not have to participate, but it is a great way to promote and honour our sister bloggers!