Oh my goodness! My Monday is turning out better than expected. Thank you to Stephysweetbakes for the Starlight Blogger Award. I appreciate you thinking of me when you received your award, and it is my pleasure to accept. Please check out Stephy’s blog and hit that follow button!
The Starlight Blogger Award is an award to promote and honour those individuals who are inspiring, creative bloggers. Again, it is such an honour to be included in this award.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog. Please never alter the logo or change the rules.
- This award is created to highlight and promote inspiring Bloggers
- Give your chosen bloggers three questions to answer.
Here are my answers:
1. Give a brief description of your blog and any future plans for it.
I started my blog to enable me to share my experiences, struggles, and triumphs as a self-published author, and to learn from the experiences of other bloggers. My goal is to get my blog off the ground, and to build a platform not just as a blogger, but as a writer, and to aid in the promotion of my eBook, EVO Nation.
2. A brief description of yourself.
I am a 28 year old, Cornish mother – writer – girlfriend – friend – blogger. Author to EVO Nation. My passion is my family and my writing.
3. Who or what is your encouragement in life, not just on your blog?
My encouragement is my daughter. She is my world, and I want to show her that she can achieve her dreams if she works hard enough. My role as Mummy is the most important job I will ever have, and I get one shot at it, so I plan on giving her my best.
The bloggers I am awarding the Starlight Blogger Award to are:
My questions for you are:
1. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
2. If you had to pick a song title to sum up your life what would it be?
3. Describe yourself in ten words.